A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Leibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Leibel is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibel
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Leibel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Leibel, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Leibel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Leibel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha Leibel practice?
- Dr. Natasha Leibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Leibel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Endocrinologists.