A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Marston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Marston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marston graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Marston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Marie Marston MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha M. Marston practice?
- Dr. Natasha Marston has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Marston practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Family Physicians.