A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Marston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marston
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Marston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Marston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marston graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Marston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Marie Marston MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha M. Marston practice?
- Dr. Natasha Marston has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Marston practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Family Physicians.