Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Excessive wait time
As great as the doctor is the office is so poorly run that I have had to wait as much at 2 hours past my appt. Time. If I want to rebook I would have to wait an additional 2 months! This would be 4 months post op!! I have questions I would like answered so I don't want to wait an additional 2 months. The first appt was a 1.5 hour wait, the 2nd time I got to the office I was told she was still in surgery with add on cases. This appt was a rebook of the cancelled appt and I am 1.5 hours past the scheduled time. And still waiting!!

April 15th, 2015
I had to wait a long time at least one of my visits. The Dr is very capable and seems sincere about wanting to help her patients. She is very much to the point and sometimes makes you feel rushed.

March 6th, 2014
Don't bother
I thought she would be a good choice but I was wrong. After telling me that I should have the pain I was having for 5 months and trying everything she suggested she agreed to do a laminectomy. When I woke up from surgery I had more than a laminectomy and she had removed a spinal stenosis that we never spoke of before. No wonder I was in so much pain I finally felt vindicated. I developed a staph infection and when I went into the office to be checked I was that I didn't appear to have one but they would culture it. I am a nurse and thank god realized what was going on. After they called 2 days later they said oh yeah sorry you do. About 6 weeks after surgery all my pain came back and I went in and said something's wrong and she had no interest in believing me and made me feel crazy, and actually asked if maybe I had Lyme disease in my legs, my response was, well I doubt it but feel free to do blood work. Nope I didn't. Her bedside manners leave a lot to be desired, she actually said well I fixed you I don't know what the problem could be! I left her and went to an amazing MD out of East Windsor with glowing reviews and he ordered new MRI and low and behold I reherniated and needed a fusion. I wasn't crazy after all but it took me 18 month to get to a MD who was actually listening to his patients.

October 27th, 2011
Won't be going back
I really don't think this Dr even read anything, my history or the MRI report. Told me I had 1 herniated disc, when infact I have 3, gave me 5 minutes ( if that) of time and sent me on my way for physical therapy. She has no bedside manner and didn't explain anything. I told her I had pain in my neck and numbness down my left arm, her answer was I already have a disc problem in my lower back so thats probably what it is in my neck, no follow up on that at all. I have since then gone to another Dr and he is wonderful! I would not recommend this Dr at all.