A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Mirza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Mirza, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mirza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Mirza MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha Mirza practice?
- Dr. Natasha Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Mirza practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.