Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Excellent Surgeon, Very Friendly show details Excellent Surgeon, Very Friendly
Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mirza is phenomenal! She gave my husband his voice back after cancer! Thanks! :)

Love her show details Love her
by Deena Widow DeFedelto on May 22nd, 2013

I absolutely love Dr.Mirza. She is a lovely woman with a wonderful disposition and a beautiful bed-side manner. She takes the time to really listen to her patients and literally makes you feel like family. (She is one of those people that every time you go on vaction, you bring her back a present) I was so impressed with her knowledge, her course of treatment for my ailments, and her surgical skills. I, being a professional vocalist, feel 100 percent confident in her care. Dr. Mirza always makes me feel at ease. Her knowledge and extensive experience in the ENT field make her an exceptional surgeon, and an exceptional woman. Her staff is also just as courteous and thorough. Her clinical assistant Nikki returns calls same-day and actually follows through on anything you may need from emergency appointments to medication to advice. They are the definition of true patient care and would highly recommend this office. Clearly I just Love Mirza!

whisperer show details whisperer
Jul 23rd, 2011

I have had a voice disorder for 7 years. Since seeing her, I almost forget that i have a problem. I have been getting regular treatments from her and have had great experiences. I am going to have surgery soon and I have great confidence in her.

AMAZING! best doctor at PENN! show details AMAZING! best doctor at PENN!
by hissap at Citysearch on Oct 2nd, 2006 on citysearch.com

She is sweet, great doctor, great person. ENT doesnt stand for ear nose and throat, it means EXCITING NATASHA TERRIFIC!!! SHE ROCKS!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com