Dr. Natasha Pereira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natasha Pereira?

Great pediatrician!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Dr. Pereira has good judgment, and she is very thorough. I enjoy seeing her for my kids' appointments.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

We have complete trust and faith in Dr. Pereira. She listens attentively and really cares about her patients. My daughters have been seeing her since she arrived at The Children's Practice and feel very comfortable talking to her. She is, quite simply, the best!

Awesome, caring doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2012

We LOVE Dr. Pereira! We were referred to her by some friends. My husband and I have never felt rushed at an appointment and we tend to ask a lot of questions! She tells you the information that she as a doctor should tell you, but never makes you feel like what she says is the final word. She understands that as a parent, the final choice on how to raise your child is up to you. Our wait time on average is five minutes, the longest being maybe ten. Her nurse is straight to the point and very nice so you're in and out, yet you never feel rushed. When our little one was just a few months old she was having some strange symptoms and we called a few on call doctors because doctor Pereira was out of the office. They told us over and over that we were paranoid first time parents. We ignored them and made an appt with doctor Pereira and even though she was a bit skeptical (being only a few months old, it was very rare that she had what we thought she had) she ordered tests because she believed us when we said something wasn't right. Sure enough, our little one was diagnosed with an easily treatable infection. Bottom line is, Dr. Pereira LISTENS and truly enjoys her job.

Great Pediatric doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I really like Dr. Pereira. She is so kind and caring with my children and puts them at ease. She is very thorough and makes sure that all of our concerns are addressed. Last year she caught a problem with my son that another pediatrician had not and referred him to a specialist who later performed surgery. I am very happy with her and would gladly recommend her!

Posted on October 8th, 2015