More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natasha Ruth
Dr. Natasha Ruth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ruth is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital, Palmetto Health Baptist and Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ruth has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Natasha Ruth has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Natasha Ruth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Morgan Fordham Jr
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi9
Dr. Andrew Stec
Urology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Charleston, SC 0 mi10
Dr. Jennifer Braden
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Charleston, SC 0 mi16