Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
by Susanne Sauder on Jul 4th, 2014

My daughter was diagnosed with JIA in 2011. She has been seeing the capable and caring Dr. Ruth the entire time. DR. Ruth gives much more than just medical attention to my daughter; she really cares about her life as a teenage girl and her daily struggles while battling JIA. I would recommend her to anyone as she is more than just a doctor; she loves her patience and is a remarkable person.

|  Patient's mother  |  show details
by Angela on Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Ruth is kind and compassionate. She took excellent care of my daughter. We drive 2 hours to see her and it is worth every minute!

|  Best Pediatric Rheumatologist!!!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Ruth was amazing with my daughter, who has JIA. She has been a patient of Dr. Ruth's for 2 years now. Dr. Ruth is very competent, compassionate, and personable. She does an amazing job- we wouldn't want to see anyone else!

|  Very unhappy with this so called doctor  |  show details
by p. Dixon on Jul 24th, 2013

My daughter who was diagnosed with JRA at the age of two was sen by Dr. Ruth a few years ago. She is the most inept and unsympathetic physician it has ever been our horror to see. She injured my child during her very rough exam, yet failed to show even the most shallow of emotions for her agony. I found her sorely lacking not only in human emotion, but also with her ability to help her patients with their pain. Horrible doctor!!!! I would have given negative stars if it were posssible.