Dr. Natasha Simmons Wyllie MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Ashburn, VA

2.0

July 11th, 2016
Worst doctor ever....didn't listen, not knowledgable. Rude. 0 stars.

June 12th, 2016
Sent me to the ER after doubling my meds... When confronted I was scolded and told I should have stayed on meds anyway.

February 21st, 2016
Worst worst doctor ever. No bed side manners. Lack of medical knowledge.

January 28th, 2014
Incompetent
Just saw Dr. Simmons-Wyllie today. It's good she asked and documented all the questions. But when come to what's the cause to my headache, she refused to write me CT scan procedure, refused to refer me to see a neurologist after failed to give me a diagnosis for my headache. When I ask for the referrals, she said my insurance may not cover and I may end up paying the CT scan, etc. After I insisted, she came back with procedure form. I asked her what's the cause for my headache since I never had that kind of headache before, she cannot give a reason and simply walked out to avoid answer... Now I have work with the office staff to get a code I need to have my CT scan appointment. Wasting my time is one thing, what if my headache is serious illness?!

July 31st, 2013
Unbelievable! Can I take away stars rather than give them??
Rude, sarcastic, and just a horror. I came in with elevated blood pressure that had been going on for a month or so and had been measured the night before at 170/110. The nurse got a reading of 161/108. Magically, even after treating me so rudely I was in years, this "doctor" got a reading of 124/80...? Maybe she's the only one smart enough to take an accurate blood pressure reading..? I doubt it. She's not the only unpleasant "professional" to be endured there, unfortunately. The front desk crew is also a fun bunch of gals. I will never set foot in there again.

September 8th, 2011
Awful Experience with this doctor
I have never had such an awful experience with a doctor in my entire life. She was rude and abrasive. She dismissed everything I had to say and after ...

June 17th, 2011
Mrs.
Very unprofessional, left the exam room and started screaming at the staff. Please be forwarned! See one of the other excellent Drs. at Broadlands F ...