Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Incompetent  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2014

Just saw Dr. Simmons-Wyllie today. It's good she asked and documented all the questions. But when come to what's the cause to my headache, she refused to write me CT scan procedure, refused to refer me to see a neurologist after failed to give me a diagnosis for my headache. When I ask for the referrals, she said my insurance may not cover and I may end up paying the CT scan, etc. After I insisted, she came back with procedure form. I asked her what's the cause for my headache since I never had that kind of headache before, she cannot give a reason and simply walked out to avoid answer... Now I have work with the office staff to get a code I need to have my CT scan appointment. Wasting my time is one thing, what if my headache is serious illness?!

|  Unbelievable! Can I take away stars rather than give them??  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

Rude, sarcastic, and just a horror. I came in with elevated blood pressure that had been going on for a month or so and had been measured the night before at 170/110. The nurse got a reading of 161/108. Magically, even after treating me so rudely I was in years, this "doctor" got a reading of 124/80...? Maybe she's the only one smart enough to take an accurate blood pressure reading..? I doubt it. She's not the only unpleasant "professional" to be endured there, unfortunately. The front desk crew is also a fun bunch of gals. I will never set foot in there again.

|  Awful Experience with this doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Sep 8th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I have never had such an awful experience with a doctor in my entire life. She was rude and abrasive. She dismissed everything I had to say and after ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Mrs.  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 17th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Very unprofessional, left the exam room and started screaming at the staff. Please be forwarned! See one of the other excellent Drs. at Broadlands F ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com