A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Singh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Singh MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha Singh practice?
- Dr. Natasha Singh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Natasha Singh practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.