Dr. Natasha Carlson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

November 11th, 2012
Stay away from Dr.Srb!
I went to the ER as directed by my general practitioner because my cellulitis was worsening rapidly, hourly the red line following my vein was growing at least an inch.. I went in for i.v. antibiotics but to my surprise Dr.Srb "didn't think i was there yet" although the red line went from my pointer finger to my elbow! She proceeded to make me feel that it was silly of me to come in and that I was being dramatic, at one point I asked the nurse if I should have came in and with out flinching she said yes... Dr. Srb then proceeded to prescribe me an antibiotic that was closely related to one that made my throat close do to allergic reaction and when asking about it she exclaimed in a flat tone " only about 5% of people who are allergic to penicillin are allergic to this"... and I again asked about the i.v. and she basically said no in an I'm the boss kind of way. Less than 12 hours later I was back in the ER because I had a rash from my face to my abdomen, violently sick from the medication that I could not keep anything down and by this time the red line was 3/4 the way to my shoulder! They immediately gave me an i.v. and were surprised that I was not given one at my previous visit... besides having horrible bed side manor and no personality she either has no common sense or is a really horrible doctor.

January 1st, 2012
Really uncaring and insensitive. My dad was in the emergency room for a life threatening situation, and she seemed to enjoy delivering the news to us. Her bedside manner is really terrible and unprofessional. We spoke with several other doctors while he was in the emergency room that were able to deliver the same news to us in a very caring and sensitive, professional manner. She has little to no empathy, while the other doctors were great.

August 11th, 2011
Very rude to people! Arrogant and inconsiderate!

May 11th, 2011
totally misdiagnosed obvious symptoms, asked irrelevant questions related to my use of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc., did not even examine symptomatic area, spent less than 5 minutes with me. defensive, unfriendly, cold person who clearly had no intention of assisting me.