A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Steinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Steinman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Steinman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Steinman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
- University Hosp Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Margolin Steinman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha M. Steinman practice?
- Dr. Natasha Steinman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Steinman practices Dermatology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Dermatologists.