Natasha A Tellechea MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

October 7th, 2012
12 years and 3 children later, I could not be happier with Dr. Tellechea. She's a very warm, compassionate dr,and my children all love her. Two of my children are asthmatic and she is ALWAYS helpful and accomodating when one or both are having problems, seeing me right away, so first review was a bit confusing to me. VERY HIGHLY reccommend her!!!!

July 17th, 2012
Happy Mom
I have a newborn baby girl and I could not be happier with Dr. Tellechea. She is always there to put my mind at ease. I also havev a six year old with autism and severe asthma. If it were not for Dr. Tellechea I would be living in the ER with him. She is a serious knowledgeable physician. I love her. Don't understand the first reviewer.

May 7th, 2012
Wonderful doctor and very caring with her patients. Waiting room times are minimal. Dr Tellechea is wonderul with my child and she has a great personality!

July 30th, 2011
Blessed Mom
I can't believe to thank my lucky stars to have found Dr. T. she is a knowlegdable and compassionate doctor. I feel I can come to her with any concern and would trust her with anything.

March 26th, 2011
Unless your child is on the healthy side dont go to this office! My son was wheezing and Dr. Tellechea by phone conversation only suggested I give him meds by nebulizer. After an hour after treatment and the wheezing getting worse I asked if I could bring my son in to be examined, concerned that he was getting worse. Dr. Tellechea's response was that it was Friday! An hour and half before her office was closing her response was rude, recklace, belittling and down right careless. I begged to bring my son in and once she saw him she srambbled with nebulizer treatments to get his oxygen level normal. Its a shame because the other Dr is very good but its a toss up of who you're going to get if your child is sick! Of course I switch to a different office, if your child has asthma you don't need a doctor that takes it lightly. Breathing problems can be life threating and should be taken seriously!