Dr. Natassa Quinn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natassa Quinn?

September 29th, 2017

doesnt want to deal with patients

She canceled my mom's appointment and told her to go to the emergency room. They barely follow up. And if you extensive health issues they don't take it seriously. They never refill medications.

April 7th, 2017

Professional and thoughtful, and surprisingly thorough.

I am now using Dr. Quinn as my PCP because of her amazing ability to find the REAL cause of any issues I come in with (and my preconceived notions) in a professional, yet personable, way.

September 2nd, 2016

Very sensible. Biggest issue is lack of follow-up. Was slow during appointment, left in rooms for extended periods

May 31st, 2016

Patient

Great Dr, Listen to patient, Discusses options, Excellent experience

April 8th, 2016

dr quinn is very neurotic and she is very pushy and doesn't want to listen to what is going on with the patient. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

March 5th, 2015

I went to see she said I had shingles the medication made me deadly sick I called the office and explained that how I was feeling they said they would switch me to her nurse in her other office which is apollo beach I said fine the nurse took the message 3 hours later no call I couldn't see my eye was swollen had a fever so after three hours I couldn't take it so I called back in tears upon my second the nurse was so rude and cold she told she told me go to the hospital mind you I am throwing up my eye is swollen I can't see she told me to call a ambulance all I want was the doctor to inform me whether or not to stop the medication. Well now it 24 hours still no call. They told me to come in to the office again in my condition. I realized it's all about the money. That nurse was so condescendingI could not recommend it to anyone Dr Quinn

July 15th, 2014

Would not recommend Dr. Quinn ! I have a medical condition that causes repeated infections granted I only seen her twice, but the second time did me in. She argued with me about my condition as if I didn't know MY BODY made some smart mouth remarks and refuses to listen to what I had to say and pawned it off as a flare. I feel like she made me to start second guessing myself like I was crazy. Extremely frustrated and sick I made a appointment with another doctor paid more money and time because apparently I have an abundance long story short I had two different infections !! She never sent my urine to the lab like I had asked her too !!! It was a horrible experience and I paid for it !!!!

February 4th, 2014

I called the doctors office because I wanted a prescription for a muscle relaxant. I was told I had to speak to the doctors nurse, I guess she was busy, I left a message on her voice mail telling her my problem and what I needed she didn't call me back. I called three more times, never got a return call. I liked the doctor, but will not be returning, because of the staff's incompetence.

March 29th, 2012

OFFICE STAFF IS THE WORST!!!!!!!CAN'T GET A REFILL RIGHT

September 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Quinn for the last 5 years. I trust her 100%. She is caring and concerned about me.

August 5th, 2011

Dr. Quinn

Excellent bedside manor, shows interestin your medical concerns

March 30th, 2010

J.D.

Dr Quinn listens and cares. I trust her with my life.