Natchez J Morice III MD Patient Reviews

no change

July 11th, 2016
I have been dealing ..
I have been dealing with dr.morice an associates for years now, an I am always highly satisfied. The staff is always friendly an extremely helpful. I haven't had a bad experience with the nurses or doctors an I am very appreciative. I always recommend this facility to all my family an friends. Thanks for being great providers!!

July 6th, 2016
The office staff and..
The office staff and Dr's are awesome. They answer all your questions completely to where you can understand what's going on with you. Oh and did I say the Dr's are awesome!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend them to all my female family and friends.

July 4th, 2016
Dr Maurice really he..
Dr Maurice really helped me with my problem thanks so very much

June 27th, 2016
Everyone is so nice...
Everyone is so nice. Always smiling and making sure I'm ok. And I don't have to worry about a long wait. I also like how homey it is at the office. Make me feel at home and safe. Would want my baby in anyone else's hands.

June 24th, 2016
I love coming here, ..
I love coming here, the stuff always greets you with a smile. They answer every question that I have. The doctors explain things to the point where I can understand them. I would recommend them to any woman.

June 22nd, 2016
My experience has be..
My experience has been very good since becoming a patient at the clinic. Dr.morice is very busy but each time I'm able to see him he is very through and takes his time explaining any questions or concerns I may have.

January 12th, 2016
Lost a patient
When he first started and wasn't as busy,he was great. I went recently and must say after being with him for about 7-8 yrs,I will no longer see him. The wait time was ridiculous and he didn't apologize or acknowledge it. He doesn't tell you anything and isn't that polite as before. He delivered my son years ago and so friendly then. I don't recommend him now.

December 1st, 2015
The best
By far the most personable, knowledgeable, down to Earth Doctor we've ever met. Obviously very popular, but when you have a serious issue he's the one to see! (And if it's just regular stuff and you can see him it's worth the wait!)

November 25th, 2015
Very Friendly and Kind Hearted
I would recommend this doctor to anyone I know. They are a great staff. They explain everything you need to know and answer any questions you have. They are very friendly, very sweet and kind hearted.

November 19th, 2015
Clean and Friendly Environment
Very clean and inviting environment. Many different amenities offered within the office (for example: 3D/4D ultrasounds). Close to home and given options for choice of hospital in which delivery will take place. Friendly staff and very personal nurses eager to share own experiences. Very comforting knowing a male doctor cannot personally relate but can elaborate on their experiences medically.

October 17th, 2015
I don't normally write reviews but I love the staff and Dr. Morice even after my tubal reversal I still drive over an hour just to go to his office. The staff is terrific and they truly care . I found an OBGYN in my area but he doesn't measure up to my experiences with his staff. They don't try and rush you out of the office , they explain everything to you and make sure you don't leave with any questions unanswered.

September 10th, 2015
Special place with special people
even though Dr. Morice is busy, he is always so kind, patient, and knowledgeable when I see him. And when I am there just for regular, simple stuff, his nurses and the other practioners and doctors are the best! We love him and his staff! They are truly special people :-)