A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinfeldt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinfeldt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinfeldt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt practice?
Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Troy, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.