Learn more about Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinfeldt
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinfeldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinfeldt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinfeldt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt practice?
- Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.