A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinfeldt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinfeldt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt practice?
- Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nossonal Kleinfeldt practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Troy, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.