Learn more about Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinfeldt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinfeldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinfeldt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinfeldt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt practice?
- Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.