Dr. Natee Poopat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natee Poopat?

May 20th, 2015

did not make it to the rest. condescending front desk Denette is the office manager !! She is the problem

October 2nd, 2013

patient

I have met a lot of doctors in my life and this doctor is one of the best so far. He is very compassionate and will explain why you do not need the treatment and will explain his findings on the computer and other resources. During my latest check up he used a camera for my nostrils and was very patient about my concern and immediately put me at ease. He provided me with a thorough check-up, used medical devices etc. before he finally made his conclusions, options, medications and why? Dr. Natee Poopat will always be my favorite because of my personal experienced. I am giving Him a 100% four (4) stars thumbs up! If I can make a wish, I will pray to God to give us more doctors who are exactly like him. A doctor who is very intelligent, principled, honest, kind and gentle, a happy face whose primary objective is to provide the best treatment to his patients ever. By the way this is the second time I came for treatment and the first time was several years ago.

July 3rd, 2012

Never again

After 1 1/2 hrs of waiting for my 3 yr to be seen, we left! To top it off the dr was seeing the pt whose app was after ours!!

May 27th, 2012

Great!

We had an injury with my 3 year old where we had to take her to the ER. Dr. Poopat saw us in there, recognized her as one of his patients, and immediately headed her treatment from then on while we were in the hospital. Our daughter was admitted for the night. Dr. Poopat came first thing the next morning to check on her, explain things and make sure she was comfortable. We felt lucky to be under his care. Upon her discharge, He gave us his cell to be able to call over the holiday weekend if we needed anything. He also followed up with a call the day after!

April 26th, 2011

Dr. I don't know it all

Perhaps Dr. Poopat should worry about the quality of care that patients are receiving instead of his ego.

October 10th, 2017