A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natesh Lingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natesh Lingam, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lingam
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lingam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natesh Lingam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingam graduated from SRI Ramachandra Medical College , - Graduation Date. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lingam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natesh Lingam MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Natesh Lingam practice?
- Dr. Natesh Lingam has 1 office location.
Dr. Natesh Lingam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.