A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natesh Lingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natesh Lingam, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natesh Lingam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingam graduated from SRI Ramachandra Medical College , - Graduation Date. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lingam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natesh Lingam MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Natesh Lingam practice?
- Dr. Natesh Lingam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natesh Lingam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Mount Clemens Cardiologists.