A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathalie Lavallee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathalie Lavallee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavallee graduated from Universite De Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavallee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathalie Lavallee MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathalie Lavallee practice?
- Dr. Nathalie Lavallee has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathalie Lavallee practices Plastic Surgery near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Plastic Surgeons.