A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathalie Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathalie Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathalie Lynch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathalie Mendivil Lynch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nathalie M. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Nathalie Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nathalie Lynch practices Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.