A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathalie Majorek is Excellent. Dr. Majorek has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathalie Majorek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Majorek graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Majorek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Majorek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nathalie Majorek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathalie Majorek practice?
Dr. Nathalie Majorek practices Internal Medicine near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Beverly Internists.