A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathalie McCammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathalie McCammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathalie McCammon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCammon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCammon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- St Mary Of Nazareth Hosp S M&E Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathalie Denise McCammon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathalie D. McCammon practice?
- Dr. Nathalie McCammon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathalie McCammon practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Primary Care Doctors.