A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathalie Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathalie Roy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Roy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathalie Roy MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathalie Roy practice?
- Dr. Nathalie Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathalie Roy practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.