A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Saucier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Saucier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saucier graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Saucier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Aliyah Saucier MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan A. Saucier practice?
- Dr. Nathan Saucier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Saucier practices Diagnostic Radiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Peoria Radiologists.