A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Saucier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saucier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saucier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Saucier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saucier graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Saucier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Aliyah Saucier MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan A. Saucier practice?
- Dr. Nathan Saucier has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Saucier practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.