A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Ades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Ades is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Ades, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ades graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ades has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan A Ades MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan A. Ades practice?
- Dr. Nathan Ades has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Ades practices Anesthesiology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Anesthesiologists.