A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Patewood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Alexander MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Alexander practice?
- Dr. Nathan Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Alexander practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Greenville Otolaryngologists and Greenville Plastic Surgeons.