Dr. Nathan Allred MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Salt Lake City, UT

November 21st, 2016
Dr. Allred is very good and listens and cares about what is going on with me, he spends the time needed to help with my care.

June 23rd, 2016
My medical transport was 10 minutes late: Dr refused to see me
My medical transport (from a recovery center) ran into a backup delay in the unloading zone at Intermountain Medical Center. As a result I was 10 minute late to my follow-up visit to see Dr. Allred. He refused to see me an said I would need to reschedule. 10 minutes...and I should wait another month to attempt another visit? Is this the level of care and compassion I should expect from Intermountain Healthcare?

June 8th, 2014
Passionate Doctor
Nathan Allred is the go to doctor for any internal medicine need. He and his team are great at putting the patients need first. Doctors like him are few that are highly attentive of each patient. He has managed my mother's illness of Cushing syndrome and has reached out to others for explanations when needed. He and his team have saved my mom's life and most importantly has set a great relationship where trust and honesty is a foundation. I commend his hard work and dedication as during his vacation he would follow up with us (family) for my mother treatment. He is truly a great doctor and as an aspiring doctor to be I want to follow his great example. Thanks Nate

June 27th, 2013
Never had a better experience with a physician
I have had many doctors and have been through lots of offices. Dr. allred and his staff are both courteous and professional. You're not just another patient, they genuinely care about how yuo are doing. I have brought my children to appts and have had nothing but the best experiences leaving them with the staff while having tests and appts in their office. Even if our insurances change I will pay out of network benefits to continue with this physician.

October 25th, 2012
very caring and courteous.
Asked questions and listened intently.