A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Atkinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Atkinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Atkinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan David Atkinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Nathan Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Atkinson practices Family Medicine near Aptos, CA.
See Aptos Family Physicians.