inactive

Dr. Nathan Avery MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Flagstaff, AZ

January 27th, 2012
Avery is an Angel that has saved two of my favorite family members lives. I have never had a better doctor in my life.

September 21st, 2011
Second fusion and Dr is great. Spent plenty of time with me and spouse to assure I was comfortable with my options and best course of treatment. I have recommended him to friends amid will do so again.Staff is slow at times to respond with information. That is my only criticism.

January 17th, 2011
Best Neurosurgeon in Arizona
I've gone thru 2 surgeries with Dr. Avery, he does a superior job, he's very dedicated to his patients and has extreme care for his patients, before, during and after. His knowledge in his field is "state of the arts", up on all the latest technology therefore giving his patients the best care there is. You will not find a better surgeon than Dr. Avery!

September 25th, 2010
Dr Avery properly diagonosed my problem and fixed it immediately. I had a short wait to get onto his "docket" but I needed that time to prepare for the recovery time. While in the hospital, he visited me daily to be sure I was receiving the care I needed, which I was. Even during the worst snow storm in their history, he still managed to see me daily. His staff is always helpful and take care of whatever my needs are. I would and HAVE highly recommended him to those who might need his services.

May 18th, 2009
RE STAFF BEING THE PROBLEM
The problem is Dr. Avery's very obnoxious staff. They have driven away many patients. I am still trying to decide if keeping Dr. Avery is worth it. His staff is exceedingly obnoxious and it is a mystery to me that he tolerates it. But he does. He won't act against his abusive staff and for this reason you may want to seek another qualified neurosurgeon.