Learn more about Dr. Nathan Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Bass, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Failure (Hepatorenal Syndrome)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Michael Bass MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan M. Bass practice?
- Dr. Nathan Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Bass practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.