A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Bining:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Bining, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Bining, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bining graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bining has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Bining MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Bining practice?
- Dr. Nathan Bining has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Bining practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Livonia Internists.