Problem with COPAY show details Problem with COPAY
Mar 26th, 2016

Very disappointing handling with Copay. Be aware that he may come back like he did with me to pay a copay for a visit in 2011. 5 Years later! First thing what was required for me was to pay the copay before to see the doctor and now 5 years later he is asking again? Of course I have no receipt anymore. So be aware when you visit this doctor office to keep your receipt (I had $15.--) for a least 5 years or better keep it forever. Who knows maybe he will come back to charge you again later. Could be 5-10 years or more. He actually recently sent me a bill again that he will collect the money when I don’t pay. Be AWARE!

by Y. Dillon on Dec 10th, 2015

Very through. Excellent communication with patient and other physicians. Excellent staff. Very helpful.

by Kori Anusavage on Sep 28th, 2015

The staff and doctor himself were amazing attentive n helped me thru hardest time in my life! So thankful I found this office

I think he truely saved my life show details I think he truely saved my life
by Crystal Chrislip on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr.Bining is a caring and sensitive Doctor....I had bin struggling for years and years and instead of just giving me the run around , he sat with me ,listen to my concerns and we dealt with them together...i wasnt alone anymore on trying to get the help i needed, Dr.Bining was and still is helping me thru...also it dont matter if its 3am he will answer his phone to talk to you, not an after hours number, but he is around for his patients 24/7......He is an excellent doctor....I reccomend Dr.Bining

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Bining is the finest doctor I have ever been to. He is highly qualified, experienced, as well as very caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful doctor; would definitely recommend him show details Wonderful doctor; would definitely recommend him
Nov 23rd, 2011

He looks after my elderly mother. She is in and out of the hospital all the time and this doctor is always so patient and never rushes with her. He answers all of our questions. Excellent bedside manner.

Excellent care under this doctor show details Excellent care under this doctor
Mar 23rd, 2011

The doctor is good listener and explained alot of things related to back injury.

Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Bining is an excellent and caring professional. His staff is great and I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Bining and his staff are the best that I have ever seen in my lifetime!