Dr. Nathan Bining MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2016
Problem with COPAY
Very disappointing handling with Copay. Be aware that he may come back like he did with me to pay a copay for a visit in 2011. 5 Years later! First thing what was required for me was to pay the copay before to see the doctor and now 5 years later he is asking again? Of course I have no receipt anymore. So be aware when you visit this doctor office to keep your receipt (I had $15.--) for a least 5 years or better keep it forever. Who knows maybe he will come back to charge you again later. Could be 5-10 years or more. He actually recently sent me a bill again that he will collect the money when I don’t pay. Be AWARE!

December 10th, 2015
Very through. Excellent communication with patient and other physicians. Excellent staff. Very helpful.

September 28th, 2015
The staff and doctor himself were amazing attentive n helped me thru hardest time in my life! So thankful I found this office

March 19th, 2013
I think he truely saved my life
Dr.Bining is a caring and sensitive Doctor....I had bin struggling for years and years and instead of just giving me the run around , he sat with me ,listen to my concerns and we dealt with them together...i wasnt alone anymore on trying to get the help i needed, Dr.Bining was and still is helping me thru...also it dont matter if its 3am he will answer his phone to talk to you, not an after hours number, but he is around for his patients 24/7......He is an excellent doctor....I reccomend Dr.Bining

March 2nd, 2012
Great doctor!
Dr. Bining is the finest doctor I have ever been to. He is highly qualified, experienced, as well as very caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 23rd, 2011
Wonderful doctor; would definitely recommend him
He looks after my elderly mother. She is in and out of the hospital all the time and this doctor is always so patient and never rushes with her. He answers all of our questions. Excellent bedside manner.

March 23rd, 2011
Excellent care under this doctor
The doctor is good listener and explained alot of things related to back injury.

September 21st, 2010
Dr. Bining is an excellent and caring professional. His staff is great and I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Bining and his staff are the best that I have ever seen in my lifetime!