A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Birch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Birch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Birch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birch graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Birch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Christopher Birch MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan C. Birch practice?
- Dr. Nathan Birch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Birch practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Nephrologists.