A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Bittner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Bittner, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bittner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Bittner MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Bittner practice?
- Dr. Nathan Bittner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Bittner practices Radiation Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Radiation Oncologists.