A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Bittner, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bittner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bittner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan Bittner practice?
Dr. Nathan Bittner practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Dermatologists, Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Oncologists, and Tacoma Radiologists.