A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Bittner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bittner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bittner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Bittner, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bittner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Bittner MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Bittner practice?
- Dr. Nathan Bittner has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Bittner practices Radiation Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Radiologists.