A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Block, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Block has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan D Block MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Block practice?
- Dr. Nathan Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Block practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.