Dr. Nathan Bloom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Bloom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2016

Highly recommend

Dr. Bloom take every symptom you mention seriously. I had. Chronic condition for over 2 years and he kept referring me to different specialists until I got a good diagnosis. Feel better than I have for a long time. His nurse/assistant is great too, which is why I rated the "follows up after is it" as high as possible. This is a great group of doctors and PAs.

March 13th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

April 9th, 2014

Great Doctor

I am a patient of many years. Dr. Bloom is one of the best Doctor's I have had in many years. Great bedside manor, listens when you talk, takes his time, follows up on the treatment and calls back when there is an emergency. I recommend Dr. Bloom to anyone that is looking for a really good Doctor.

January 23rd, 2014

Really? Zero Stars was not available

1st visit: He saw my son who was miserable with a severe itchy rash who was asked what he thought was the cause of the rash (isn't that the Dr's job? - if he knew he would not be there seeking help). Dr. Arbitrarily prescribed Prednisone which did nothing. 2nd visit: Son returned still miserable, Dr. told him to stop the Prednisone and took a skin biopsy - 3rd visit: Frustrated son gets biopsy results 3 days late which give no indication of what's going on - Dr. tells him its "contact dermatitis", and to continue treating it (applying various topicals to ease the itching). Fast forward three weeks: Today son visits dermatologist (Dr. Bloom did not bother to make a referral). Right away dermatologist identifies scabies mites, readily prescribes the corrective meds. Thank God for GOOD doctors - which, unless you consider pill pushers in that category this Dr. is not...In fact, no never mind, don't even get me started on the entire Family Medicine Associates practice.

December 11th, 2013

dr bloom one good doc

My experiace started with Dr bloom 3 years ago he's the best Dr I've seen in m 54 yrs he's professional and kind hearted helped me to the point where I got my disibiity and medicare without Dr bloom I think I may not be here today thanks doc you are an angle

June 12th, 2013

Best experience I've had in a Doctor's office.

When you go in to see him he asks for your story about what is bothering you and is very thorough in asking about possible related symptoms. I agree with the other reviews, he takes his time, but he also makes sure to explain what is happening and why. His office is very prompt with calling you back, and even calls again if they haven't heard back yet! I was actually kind of shocked by how quickly we always get back to a room. The staff is also very friendly and helpful, one even called Dr. Bloom over very quickly when my daughter was having breathing problems, and her throat felt swollen and he listened to her, ordered an X-ray and even helped us pack up when my two year old was going ballistic on me!! Lol. Great, caring, and very smart guy!

March 11th, 2013

he takes his time with me,talks to me to where i understand what is wrong and what i need to do to better my self. I've been seen him for 3 years now,and he has got my pain to where i can live better.he cares about how i feel .And he has call my house when i was very sick one time to make sure i was ok.He is the only doctor i've ever had who took the time for me.

September 5th, 2012

I felt he really listened to my concerns and asked questions to help find what my problems were. I did not feel rushed and would recommend him as a doctor.

July 12th, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor and very kind and very smart and educated in his work

May 4th, 2017