A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Blum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jon Blum MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Blum practice?
- Dr. Nathan Blum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Blum practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.