A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Blumberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Blumberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Blumberg MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Nathan Blumberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Blumberg practices Urology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Urologists.