inactive

Nathan M Bobrow MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 28th, 2016
Saved my life
Dr. Bobrow and staff 18 years ago saved my life... I still remember that scary day and they were their for me in everyway possible... Thank you so much!

April 28th, 2016
This is and always will be my favorite family doctor!

February 1st, 2016
He's awesome!!!

April 25th, 2014
Total Nightmare
Never see Dr. Bobrow for anything especially a d and c you may not make it out alive. He is the worst doctor I've ever been too. I was not given any medicine to control the pain of the d and c he just went in and started scraping. This was the worst experience I ever had in my life. It seemed like an underground illegitimate procedure done on an alley or something. Needless to say I'll never go back and will warn every female I know to never see this doctor. After the procedure I got really sick caught an infection in my blood which moved to my lungs. I was in the ICU from this procedure and doctor from he!! The application wouldn't allow me to give zero stars because he doesn't deserve one.

October 28th, 2013
It was a nightmare!! Never again
I have never met a Doctor as rude as Dr. Bobrow. I went to see him because I was concern about my irregular period for that particular month. When I walked into his office he yelled at me and said "You are a 30 year old women coming here because for the first time you are having an irregular mentrual period!! I have never experience such an unproffessional Doctor. He made me feel super embarrassed and bad about going to the Doctor for this or any other matters that I may have. Now I am hesitant about goign to visit any due to this horrible experience!!. SMH

October 5th, 2012
Excellent care.
Wouldn't have changed almost a thing. The only bad thing is their computer system is a bit old which can cause minor scheduling delays.