A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Bodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Bodin, Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Forearm Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bodin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan D Bodin MD is a male Hand Surgeion and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Bodin practice?
- Dr. Nathan Bodin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Bodin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Haddonfield Orthopedic Surgeons.