Learn more about Dr. Nathan Bodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Bodin, Orthopaedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Forearm Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bodin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan D Bodin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nathan D. Bodin practice?
- Dr. Nathan Bodin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Bodin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Surgeons.