Dr. Nathan Boles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 7th, 2014
Should be a clown instead!
Dr. Boles, is you can call him that, was the worst doctor I have ever had. I looked at the clock and he spent 15 seconds in my room. He stepped in and said I had pneumonia, and stepped out. Sent me home the next day. My wife and I then went to New Orleans, where I was admitted to the icu. I requested my medical records and it states that he had examined me, but he did not at all. I am going to call medicare and report him as well. I was admitted in the past by dr. Northington. And he was a class act, don't think Nathan (I refuse to call him a doctor) represents Gulfport memorial at all. The nurses during my stay we're great and the rest of staff was wonderful as well. In fact, my nurses were my saving grace, and even instructed me in how to get to oschners in New Orleans. As according to them, as this embarrassment to the medical community does this on a regular basis.

February 7th, 2010
I was very scared
I went to see Dr. Boles, and he showed up with no shoes nor glasses on. very scary!!!

October 22nd, 2009
Amazing
Dr. Boles was the most amazing doctor I have ever met. He made a rare diagnosis in me one the 1st day, even though I have seen many specialists in the past for the same thing without any clue what was happening. He saved my life.