A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Boss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Boss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Boss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boss graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Boss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Charlevoix Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan