A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Brightwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Brightwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Brightwell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brightwell graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brightwell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Leroy Brightwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan L. Brightwell practice?
- Dr. Nathan Brightwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Brightwell practices Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.