A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Byam is Excellent. Dr. Byam has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Byam graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Byam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ozarks Medical Center
- Capital Region Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Byam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nathan E. Byam practice?
Dr. Nathan Byam practices Family Medicine near Linn, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, MO and Columbia, MO.
See Linn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Byam, Dr. Nathaniel Byam, Dr. Jonathon Byam, Dr. Nathanael Byam