A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Byam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Byam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byam
Education & Awards
Dr. Byam graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Byam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan E Byam DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan E. Byam practice?
- Dr. Nathan Byam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Byam practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Linn, MO.
See Jefferson City Family Physicians.