Dr. Nathan Carnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Carnell?

Do not see anyone at Frederick Internal Medicine

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr Carnell and his entire office are the rudest and most unprofessional Drs' office I have ever been too! I would not recommend them to anyone!

Find another doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2012

GREAT reception staff.. friendly, helpful, and professional..the actual professional staff I encountered which included nurses, a supervisor I had to report a rude nurse to, Dr. Carnell, lab techs... In all my years they are the most unfriendly, unhelpful staff I have ever encountered anytime, anywhere. Dr. Carnell is cold, inpatient in answering questions about your concerns, acts as though it is a burden to answer or elaborate. God forbid if he initiated any information. They don't return phone calls when calling to get lab results, or if you do get through, do not answer the phone, even if in desperation you dial the number another doctor would...it just rings and rings. I had some serious concerns from my oncologist and cardiologist..both great doctors with excellent staffs and I needed to get back to them about this consult as soon as possible. I had two people I was going to refer to this office if I had a good experience...now absolutely not. Attitudes come from the top down..this group must think being profession means no smile, no rapport building, poor bedside manner and treating patients like they are on a factory conveyor belt. Poorest customer service you will find. Will ask for a new referral after I get results from testing done there, that is if they ever answer the phone, or return phone calls. Dr. Carnell already told me if I didn't hear from him in two weeks to call...well we'll see where that gets me. I don't expect to hear from him. I've told my son to contact an attorney if anything thyroid related happens to me and I can't get the consult information to the doctors waiting for it to find out why I am having some unexplained symptoms. If you have an appointment..cancel, find someone else..if you are looking for someone, as I said in the title FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR and staff who won't assume you have no alternative but to put up with poor, unfriendly, unprofessional treatment and customer service. Take your business somewhere where it will be appreciated. There ARE some excellent doctors and staff out there, I've had them. Just not here.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Carnell for several years due to thyroid disease. He is kind and very professional he takes time with his patients and is extremely knowledgeable in his field of medicine.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Carnell is very thorough and very friendly. He is realistic and understanding and really knows his medicine. Thanks to his great care, my diabetes has been "under control" for almost 10 years now with limited medication.

very nice

Posted on August 6th, 2008

dr carnell was a very caring a professional doctor. He cares very much about his patients and it's obvious that he loves his job. Recommend to others.

Posted on February 7th, 2017