Dr. Nathan Chase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Chase?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2016

Don't waste your time and money. Look elsewhere!

After two visits nothing was accurately diagnosed, nothing was accomplished beyond him getting two fees for office visits. His office staff is both rude and incompetent and I mean VERY rude. He does not respect his patients (customers) by keeping on a schedule and, being old school, is happy to keep you waiting until he is ready. Certainly don't question anything because that upsets him. I wasted time and money and got nothing in return.

November 5th, 2015

Office Sucks

Office Staff is rude and uncaring. They schedule you with wrong doctor and don't even apologize.

April 21st, 2014

Dr. Chase is a very good doctor and is willing to deal with his patients medical issues. Listen to the patients concerns. He is a very good doctor and I would recommend anyone to see him.

July 28th, 2013

Undiagnosed Condition

I have been a patient of Dr. Chase for almost 8 years to date. I complained on many occasions about chronic pain which continued after trying several different medications that did not help. I saw his partner also for six months and she ignored my symptoms. After seeing a Rheumatologist, Endocrinologist, Podiatrist a Neurologist and then many tests and hours of appointment and co-pays. I was diagnosed with a broken bone in my foot, and a herniated disk in my spine, and am scheduled for spine surgery next month. On many occasions, I had to call my Insurance company to make ensure referrals were set up, which they often were not. Several of his office staff were rude to me when I called, which worsened after speaking to the office manager. Needless to say, I am no longer going to Clarkston Internal Medicine. I am grateful I didn't have Cancer.

August 24th, 2012

Dr CHase is easy to understand. He is prompt. He is caring. He listens to ur concerns. Most of all. He will write down the dosage of medication he wants to you take. He is up with all the different medications and side effects. If you are at SJMHO Pontiac. No one will walk over you. They know him as the doctor who will speak up and be their for the patient.

January 13th, 2012

Very caring physician

Dr. Chase took care of my mother in the early stages of dementia. He was always very respectful of her as a patient and of me as a caregiver/observer. We needed disability forms and other paperwork done for mom and he/his office were always very prompt in helping us with it.

July 31st, 2017