A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Christensen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Paul Christensen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nathan P. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Nathan Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Christensen practices Otolaryngology near Travis Afb, CA.
See Travis Afb Otolaryngologists.