Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Wiggington Rd. Family Practice
113 Wiggington Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24502
434-385-7578
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Worst doctors appointment ever!!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Christian for about 3 years now. I picked Wiggington Rd Family practice because its is close to my house and the receptionist and nursing staff are great. I rarely go to the doctors, my last appointment before today was over a year ago and that was to get a referral (required by my insurance) to my GYN doctor because I was pregnant. That being said, today I went to see Dr. Christian to discuss some of my concerns. He did not greet me with a handshake or a hello. He neglected to ask me if I had any questions or concerns. He left the room without saying anything I had no clue that the appointment was even over. I had to request that the nurse bring him back into the room. His bedside manner leaves something to be desired. Customer service and quality of care is something that I am very particular about. I dont know, maybe he was having a bad day but needless to say today was my last day as one of Dr. Christians patients.

|  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Great physician. If you want to get a straight answer this is the doctor to go see.