A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Phillip Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan P. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Nathan Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.