A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Phillip Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan P. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Nathan Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.