A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Deckard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deckard graduated from University of Miami .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Allen Deckard MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Nathan A. Deckard practice?
- Dr. Nathan Deckard has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Deckard practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists and Detroit Plastic Surgeons.